Friday, September 14, 2012

Garden Vandal

Dream: I was walking home along a long and unfamiliar street, lined with bungalows with gardens. My wife was walking along side me, but veered off and started walking down the alley that connected all of the houses at the rear. I keep seeing her in between the houses as we walked. At the end of the street, it seemed to be my house, and one of my old friends was rummaging around in a pile of rubbish in the alley, pulling out bits of old prams and metal.

My wife, when I met up with her again had just finished having a massive argument with the two guys who lived next door. She stormed off, and I ended up having to talk to the neighbours. They were threatening, and told me to look at what she'd done to their property. I had to use tiny binoculars to look, but I could see their vegetable patch had been dug up. I had to promise that I'd buy vegetables to replace what had been damaged, but I only agreed if the neighbours promised to never speak to us ever again.

I went back to our house to see where she had gone, ended up climbing some strange stairs. The entrance to the bedroom was in the ceiling, so the stairs ended on the roof and a hatch that I had to climb in. She was already asleep and had forgotten all about it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment