Friday, September 23, 2016

Bored Games

I was in a vast building that I later discovered was a school. It didn't look anything like any building I remember, but I knew the day was over and we had to leave. For some reason I seemed to be leading a class of late teens who were sitting around various rooms on the top floor looking bored. Some were playing board games, so I was obviously doing a great job of teaching.

Class had ended and we needed to get out, but most of the building was in shambles. Ruined and falling apart. I remember my wife being there, standing on a particularly fragile bit of floor. She didn't seem concerned, as it fell a couple of feet through to the floor below, held up by the furniture. She simply said that now she didn't have as far to go to get out of the building.

I rounded up the rest of the class, and tried to get everyone to leave, when I woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment