Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tiny Island

Dream: I don't know what this all means but I remember distinctly travelling to Scotland. I don't know why I was there, but I'd parked my car and headed out to this strange island in the middle of a small, perfectly square lake (or loch). The water must have only been about 100m x 100m, and the ground from the island was attached to the banks by partially eroded earth that formed arches and bridges to the island itself.

Once on the island, I could see the sun was setting. There were some small standing stones, less than three feet high, and as the sun went down the tourists that milled around on the island packed up and left. I'd pulled out my pocket camera and started filming myself, but the light had become so poor that I didn't think any of it was going to come out.

I remember thinking that it wasn't worth me trying to get home now as the sun had already set, so I considered just sitting there on the island alone until morning... then I woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment