Friday, April 12, 2013

Campsite Tramps

Dream: I am topless and walking around a campsite at dawn not expecting to see anyone. I come across two older ladies walking their dogs and I panic that they will see me, so I start to run. 

A sheep starts to chase me to keep up but the lady catches him and says weird things like, "Did you see that sheep run?" In our campsite, M and I are staying in my grandmother's caravan without her knowing. I suggest we stay until Monday and let C know to come over. A tramp that I've noticed a lot around the city comes out of a forest with other tramps wearing pink boots and a Barbie helmet, obviously high on drugs. I ask him if he has been taking drugs and he says he has. I jokingly tell him off and how disappointed I am with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment