Tuesday, January 22, 2013

High Seas Terror

Dream: I was on a huge ship, like a modern cruise liner, and I'd managed to track down a notorious terrorist. I met up with C, she was my partner on this mission to take the terrorist down. But when I told her that I'd found him, she told me we had to let him go, despite the long line of murdered wives he was leaving behind, like some modern Bluebeard.

I couldn't leave it at that, and went below decks to put a stop to it. Under the deck, the ship was ancient, like an old pirate ship. I snuck around and knew where I needed to be. I had to open a hatch, but it was being guarded by two rather inept pirates.

Lifting the lid of the hatch, instead of a way down to the next level, the hatch revealed parts - components of something, each part made out of a large shape carved out of wood. One of the pieces didn't fit, and I managed to grab it and use it to knock out the two pirates. But then I woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment