Monday, April 13, 2020

Trent Reznor and Vultures

I was supposed to be getting to a "getaway car". It was parked outside a fast, glass fronted library. I couldn't see it yet, but I knew I had to get to it. Ben Whishaw was there, and pulled a gun - trying to stop me. I ran for the door, and had to push my way through a dozen girl scouts who were actually small robots...

They were in the way, but I managed to scramble through and past the barriers outside. In the carpark it was on two levels and I ran to the lower one. The car I needed was parked up against the railing on the raised level, and I could see Trent Reznor prepping the car. His left arm was raised, and he had a vulture perched on it, with its wings spread. As I clambered up to the car, he moved around the back of the car - a black american sports car - and the vulture flew off. He climbed into the back seat, and pulled a blanket over himself so he couldn't be seen, and I got into the driving seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment